Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

She's Not A Baby Anymore!

Ainsley will be 2 years old in 2 more months. Where is my baby girl? I cannot believe how time flies. I helped at the 3rd Annual Northeast Mississippi Down Syndrome Buddy Walk this weekend and my parents brought Ainsley out to the park in Saltillo to play. She did not want our help to do anything. She was running, jumping and climbing on everything.


This was taken at my parents house before they came to the park. Look how grown-up she is.


She would have stayed in this swing all day if we would let her. Too bad her Daddy cut down the tree in our backyard that Santa wanted us to hang the swing on he brought her last Christmas!


Up the slide, down the slide, over and over and over. Thank goodness for a nice little girl who helped Ainsley climb the steps each time.

0 comments: