Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Our Columbus Day!

Since the banks were closed Monday for Columbus day I was home with Ainsley. I had also taken off the Friday before that, so we had a 4 day weekend. Well, I think Ainsley was bored with me by Monday and ready to go back to daycare to see her friends. You can judge for yourself in these pictures.


Ainsley: Maybe I can call someone to come get me?


Ainsley: No one will answer their phone!


Ainsley: I guess I will practice spitting in the sink like Mama wants me to do when she brushes my teeth. (This is the same stool and sink I was spitting into when I bumped my tooth on the counter and chipped it! Mama was very upset, but after checking it out the next day we all decided it was not very noticeable. Like my Daddy said these are my practice teeth.)



Ainsley: Forget it. I will just sit back and relax!

1 comments:

The Curry's said...

Aww, poor girl! She looks adorable, though!