Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh My!

Saturday we took Ainsley to the Memphis Zoo. This was her very first time to go to the zoo. We were just as excited as she was. She names all kinds of animals in her books, so we knew she would love it and she did. It was pretty cold, but it did not bother her one bit. She would tell every animal to "come mere"! It was so cute. I think she has a 3 way tie between the monkeys, lions and giraffes as her favorite animal. All in all it was a really good day! No one had a melt down and we made it home safe and sound.


On my way to see some animals!


She was watching the monkeys.




Our nephew, Corbin, picked this little backpack/leash out for us before Ainsley was born. It was wonderful to have. We took our stroller, but she sat in it maybe 5 minutes.


I used to go to the zoo and take pictures of the animals. Now the animals are barely in the background. In this case Daniel got a photo of the elephants bum!


Daniel and Ainsley found it easier to pose with the statues of animals.


Show me your teeth!


Mommy wants me to look at her and take a pretty picture, but I think I will look away!


1st carousal ride too! Daddy had to ride b/c Mommy would get sick and someone had to take the picture. Looks like fun!

0 comments: