Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy 59th Birthday

Saturday was my Daddy's 59th birthday, so of course we went out to eat. Ainsley and I had been practicing "Happy Birthday To You" all day and she would sing it every single time. As soon as it was time to show off her skills she would not say one word. She does everything on her own time!


Papa, Ainsley and Gigi


Me and Ainsley


Ainsley and Papa. I was so excited to get this cute smile (from Ainsley, not Papa)!
Don't you just love her pigtails!

3 comments:

dgable said...

Kids never do what you want them to when you want them to! I love her pigtails and her cute smile!

The Curry's said...

Aww, I love her pigtails! So cute!

Kelly @ Life As A Martin said...

Happy Birthday Papa!
I loooove the pigtails.
Ainsley is so adorable.