Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Still With Child!!

40 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and I am still not dilated. He did a sonogram and Ainsley is about 8.1 pounds, very active, down very low and her heart rate is great. He also hooked me up to a machine to see if I was having any contractions and to see how Ainsley was moving. Again everything was just fine and dandy! I will be going to the Women's Center Friday morning to be hooked back up to another monitor and then I will go back to Dr. Ray Monday afternoon for him to check me. He said he would not let me go more than a week past my due date, which will be this Tuesday, so I guess I will find out more soon.



Thanksgiving Day 2007 - Sorry, you really can't tell much since I wore this black shirt, but she is still in there.

1 comments:

Brandon said...

Colby you look GREAT... I am so impressed with you out shopping at 40 weeks preggo!!! Good luck with the delivery, I know you will do good and post pictures IMMEDIATELY we want to see Ainsley!
Love,
Natalie