Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Doctor's Visit

I went to the Women's Center Friday at 9:30am and was hooked up to a monitor for 2 hours and 45 minutes to find out that I was having very mild contractions. I still can't feel anything. My doctor was there and told me I was 1 cm dilated, but still wants to see me Monday. Daniel specifically asked him if there was anything to worry about and Dr. Ray said "No, just be patient". He wants her to come naturally if possible, but I am hoping he will decide more on a plan Monday afternoon. I feel fine and actually spent the rest of Friday out shopping with Daniel. We thought we might just walk this baby out, but it did not work!!

This little girl is absolutely our child - she is either a planner like I am or a procrastinator like her Daddy!!

0 comments: