Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

39 Weeks



I went back to the doctor today, but nothing has changed. I am still 75% effaced and not dilated any. He has scheduled me for another sonogram on my actual due date, Tuesday, November 20th, which he said was standard for him to do if I made it to 40 weeks. He guesstimates that Ainsley weighs about 7 pounds, but will know better from the sonogram. He wants to wait her out, so he has no plans to induce before Thanksgiving. So worst case she will be here in November, but we don't know what date! Maybe she wants to wait until Daniel and I have our 5th Anniversary on November 30th!! Just keep us in your prayers.

1 comments:

elizabethholcombe said...

colby, i wont know when you have your baby...have fun & congratulations! i am excited to meet her!
elizabeth