Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Baby Update

I have been going to the doctor every week now and as of Tuesday I was 75% effaced, but not dilated any. I am still working and plan to do so until Ainsley decides to show up. Dr. Ray said that I am progressing well and she is moving her way down and into the right position. I am still on schedule for a due date of November 20th and he said he does not let women go any more than a week past their due date if the baby does not come before then. I feel great other than having swollen feet by the end of the day, being a little uncomfortable all the time because of feet poking my ribs and going to bed early, but I do get plenty of bathroom breaks during the night... ha ha ha!!! I now understand when my friends have said they are tired of being pregnant.

Please add us to your prayers that we will have a safe, easy delivery and bring home a healthy baby girl.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you are anxious for little Ainsley to arrive. These last few weeks can be trying. Glad you have done so well throughout and praying for a safe and easy delivery.

YLM