Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

She's 30 Too!

Happy 30th Birthday Jodie!

Jodie is one of my best friends from college. Our birthday's are only a few days apart and our little girls are only a few months apart. Well, Jodie's husband, Jamie, surprised her with a Hummer Limo and a trip to Memphis last night to eat at Texas de Brazil. Several couples met up with the limo, then road to their house to pick up a very surprised birthday girl! We had a great time with great friends and great food. Jodie, I am so glad we have been friends for 10 years and I can't wait to see what happens in the next 10 years. Happy Birthday!!


Deanna, Colby, Suzanne and Jodie (aka the birthday girl). This picture also documents Suzanne's and my first limo ride.


Daniel and Me at Texas de Brazil.

3 comments:

The Curry's said...

Looks like fun! I'm so jealous, wish I had friends like that!

Lori Robertson said...

What a FUN night! All you girls look great!

The Segrest Family said...

soooo fun!!!