Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Am Not In My Twenties Anymore!

Today I left my twenties behind (even if they were my late twenties) and turned THIRTY! It does not bother me to be thirty, but it is strange to say it out loud. I feel like I just got my drivers license the other day, just graduated from high school, just went to college, just graduated from college, just got married and just had a baby. Even though a lot of time has gone by, it just does not feel like it has been enough time for all of this to have happened already. I have had and do have a wonderful life. I can't wait to see what happens in the next ten years!


Papa, Gigi, Me, Daniel and Ainsley at my parents house last night for my birthday supper.


I am modeling the pretty scarf that my Mom and Dad gave me, while Ainsley opens my other presents.


Ainsley wanted to wear my scarf, but not take a picture.


Daniel gave me a new camera!! I am so excited about this. I have been very unhappy with the camera I have. I can't wait to learn how to use this one.

3 comments:

The Gilreath's said...

Happy Birthday, Colby! I still have a few months left in my 20's, trying to savor them.
I have that same camera and love it!
Kate

The Segrest Family said...

Happy Birthday colby!!!! you look great! and i love the new camera!

Lori Robertson said...

Happy belated birthday. I remember that you and Curtis have the same birthday! I agree 30 does feel strange to say.