Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 & Home Sick!

We have been so fortunate that Ainsley is not a sickly child, but I got a call from daycare yesterday to come get her. She was the lucky one to catch the stomach bug from one of the little boys who goes there! So I picked her up around 2:30 yesterday afternoon and kept her home today. I hate that her stomach is bothering her, but she has been so sweet all day and just wanted to sit with me and have me hold her. We are keeping her home Wednesday too, so hopefully she did not already pass it on to any other kids (but we can blame any other illness on the original sick boy right). Daniel will get his chance for her to only want him all day Wednesday, since it is his turn to stay home with her. I just hope that we don't get it from her. Wouldn't that be fun!

0 comments: