Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ainsley's Birthday Party!!

Ainsley had a great 1st Birthday Party and loved all her family for being there! Thank you for all the wonderful gifts. She played all night with her new toys and we read all her new books. It was about an hour past her bedtime before she could wind down and even then she was crying because she did not want to go to sleep (while tripping over her toys with each tear).


I loved her birthday dress. I ordered it online from Bullfrogs and Butterflies. I was so happy when it came in a week earlier than scheduled and it was perfect.


Her birthday cake matched her plates, napkins and invitations to a T.


What a spread!!


The birthday girl was so happy all day and could not wait for some cake!


Of course we were singing Happy Birthday to her.


She got her own little #1 to tear up.


Which she did!


I think this might be a new facial?


She had a blast!


Opening her gifts was a lot of fun too. I could not believe all the stuff she got.


This was the end of our party and we all needed a nap (but our little one did not want to take one)!

2 comments:

Lori Robertson said...

Looks like a GREAT party. Happy birthday Ainsley! I cannot believe she is one already.

Also, I must note... Curtis also has a little extra facial hair these days, so I laughed when I saw it on Daniel too. I think it looks great. Must be the cold that makes them want to go all "moutain man" on us this time of year. Ha!!!

The Segrest Family said...

happy birthday ainsley!! i love her dress and cake! too cute!