Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We made 3 stops for Thanksgiving and we are tired. First we ate with Daniel's family, then we visited with my Mom's side and then we ate supper with my Dad's side.

The Martin/Rye side of Thanksgiving...

Here's our little Indian.


Mimi, Ainsley and Loyce


Wes and Ann Elise


Matt, Corbin and Kaylen


Ainsley helping Daddy stand in line to fix his plate


3 pretty girls - Aunt Holly w/ Ainsley and Ann Elise


Matthew and Ainsley

My Mom's side of Thanksgiving...

Aunt Bonnie, Uncle Terry and Granny


Mike and Kathleen


Uncle Steve, Aunt Kay and Sheri


Kathleen let Ainsley borrow her sunglasses and she loved them. I think she looks like a bug!


Our little family


Reid w/ his invisible wife Paula. (She was over seas visiting her brother who is studying abroad) We missed you Paula!


Papa and Gigi


Kathleen, Ainsley and Me

My Dad's side of Thanksgiving...

Chad, Brad, Brett, Corey and Angie


Aunt Myra, Aunt Jan, Uncle Richard, Uncle Bill and Aunt Ann


Bailey, Kimberly and Ainsley


Brandon

1 comments:

Littlejohn's said...

I can't believe that she is already one!!!! I love the cute birthday dress and the cute cake! Who made the cakes???