Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Gigi

Sunday is my Mom's birthday, so we had her and my Dad over for supper tonight. Daniel cooked some wonderful steaks, so we all cleaned our plates. I tried to make a birthday cake, which tasted fine, but it got stuck in the pan, so it was a little deformed. I did not document that moment!


Here is Gigi with her new Southern Belle T-shirt.


Papa with Ainsley. She has him wrapped around her little finger!


Ainsley, Gigi and Me.
As I mentioned Daniel cooked the steaks, so he was here the entire time. Somehow he did not make it into any of the pictures, but I doubt he is having any withdrawals about not having to smile for the camera.


Gigi and Ainsley. Ainsley thinks we are all jungle gyms, so she was trying to climb all over Gigi while I wanted to take her picture.

1 comments:

Littlejohn's said...

I Know that your dad is crazy about this little girl- that was quite evident when I saw them in Wal-Mart!!!