Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

8 Months Old!

I cannot believe Ainsley is already 8 months old. This 1st picture is what I saw when I heard Ainsley this morning.

How can you not fall in love with that?


After I got Ainsley dressed for church I had to take our monthly photo session. She and Miss Bear were having a big discussion on how to pose for me.


She let me get several shots that she knew I would be happy with.


Then she decided to mess with my sign...


And eat my sign...


Then my sign was destroyed.


After church we had a pool party for Gigi,(well an Ainsley size pool party that is)
since today was actually Gigi's birthday. (Thanks Aunt Holly for the cute swimsuit. It is a perfect fit. Too bad I can't be at the beach with you, so you can see me in it. Maybe another time!!)


I love this little girl more than I could have ever imagined!

0 comments: