Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Bows

I am usually not a fan of the bow in a baby girls hair, but it is more the "headband" bow that I am talking about. Sorry if some of you like them, but it is not my cup of tea. But my sister-in-law, Kelly, told me about some bows that LaLa & Company carries in Amory and they are too cute! They come in a bag w/ about 10 different bows in 10 different colors and you have this "glue" that sticks them to their head. I think the glue is more of a syrup b/c is washes out really easily. Anyway here is Ainsley modeling the yellow bow for you! She will show you that you can wear it whatever your mood may be!



Give me "Sassy"



Now I need "Playful"



How about "Afraid"

1 comments:

LWolfe said...

Colby, she is just too cute!! hope yall are doing well.