Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 27, 2008

2 Months & 28 Years Old!!

Happy Birthday to ME!! Today I am 28 years old (man 30 is right around the corner) and Ainsley is 2 months old.


Ainsley is such a happy baby and a bit of a "chunk" too!!


Picture time takes a backseat to the bottle, so if we wanted a happy picture when we were ready she had to eat!


Thanks to my Aunt Bonnie, my Mom was told about this really cute necklace and bracelet. The disk is wooden w/ my initials carved out. I LOVE it! You can see more on tonyabarlow.com. She is from French Camp, Mississippi


My Mother-in-law gave me this wonderful purse that I mentioned I wanted. I have already got my stuff transferred too and I am ready to go!


Last, but not least Daniel added to my ring collection w/ this beautiful opal and diamond ring. He is great at picking out jewelry for me and rings are my favorite!

0 comments: