Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Daddy's 60th Birthday

My Daddy will be 60 September 19, 2010, so we had a family birthday party for him tonight. Daniel smoked chicken quarters, I fixed all the side dishes and my Mom made my Dad's favorite butter pecan cake. So glad Uncle Richard, Aunt Myra, Jarrett, Uncle Billy Wayne and Aunt Ann could come over for supper to celebrate with us and wish the rest of the family could have made it.


Ainsley loves to open presents.


Ainsley and Papa. This sign can go in Papa's garage for Ainsley's golf cart to park in front of.


Say cheeeese Ainsley and Papa.


Ainsley loves her Papa.


Ainsley and Me. I had to bribe her with cake to take a picture with me.


Look at that fire! Glad Ainsley could help Papa blow out those candles!


Happy 60th Birthday!


Gigi, Ainsley and Papa.

0 comments: