Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

SURPRISE Retirement Party April 2010

My Daddy is retiring from Belle Elementary and the Aberdeen School District after working there for 30 years. The party consisted of my Dad's current 2nd and 3rd grade teachers, my Mom, Daniel, Ainsley and me. There were so many more people we would have liked to invite, but it was impossible to pull of that kind of surprise and find a location to house all the people he has worked with over the years. We had lots of laughs and lots of tears, but he was totally surprised!! Each grade put on a skit and my Mom and I each read something we had written for my Dad.


Mrs. BJ Gadd make the cake. She used to teach for my Dad.


The beautiful table.


Ainsley showing us her pretty smile.


The Family: Ainsley, Daniel, Colby, Lisa and Terry


Lisa and Terry Cox - holding a plate given to him and signed by his staff.

0 comments: