Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's Time...

Ainsley has climbed out of her bed several times lately, so we decided to turn her crib into the toddler/daybed. Of course I could not get the picture of her reaction to seeing the crib w/o one side, but she was soooooo excited. I love the bedding and it looks so cute w/ her pink and brown bedroom walls. We will see if she shows up in our room tonight or not, but at least she won't have such a long fall to the floor now!


FYI: (Mama) the bookshelf is now attached to the wall.

2 comments:

The Curry's said...

It looks really cute!!

Littlejohn's said...

Awwwwwww, it that the dress that I gave Ainsley in a shadow box?????????
Room looks really cute-Cole is still sleeping in a crib-but he has never tried to climb out and he sleeps all through the night-I am afraid to make any drastic changes in his sleeping habits......is that bad on my part??