Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

The Perfect Valentine Candy!

Ainsley and her Daddy gave me the best Valentine's present. Any guesses? Not diamonds, not flowers, but yes a Whitman's Sampler!! It has taken me several years to get Daniel to understand that the ONLY Valentine candy to purchase is a Whitman's Sampler. A specific Whitman's sampler at that. It has to be the one in the yellow rectangle box b/c it has the map on the inside. I need the map to know which candy is in each spot. I don't like to be surprised by a mouth full of orange filling or a bite of coffee flavored gunk. I like to know which candy will make me very happy and which one will not. If it is something I know I will not eat it is free for the taking, but otherwise that box of chocolate is mine (unless Ainsley wants some).


It only took me 2 days to empty this box! That is why I only ask for it once a year.


See how informative the map it. Not only does it have the description, but the picture matches the tray! I know I am obsessed with it.


Gigi and Papa gave Ainsley this darling outfit for Valentine's Day.


Mimi and PawPaw gave her a cute pink frog with hearts all over it, but she would not hold on to it long enough to get a picture.

0 comments: