Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Step By Step...

Ainsley started walking last Sunday at 9 1/2 months old. We did not tell anyone until this weekend. Every night after supper we have been getting her to practice her walking, so she could really preform for the family. Well, she was all over our floors and then when we put her on center stage she would only take a few steps and fall on her booty. I think we wore her out! Anyway she is perfecting her skills and I know we are really in trouble!

On your mark, get set, go!


I have to hold my arms up to keep my balance.


Mama the camera flash is distracting.


I'm on my way.

I can even hold my drink when I walk!!


Whoa! I need a break!

1 comments:

Lori Robertson said...

Wow! Look at her go! Love the new blog design!