Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dave Matthews Concert

Ainsley and I gave Daniel tickets to the Dave Matthews concert in Memphis for Father's Day. So the two of us went a few weekends ago and it was wonderful. Willie Nelson opened for them at 7:00 and then Dave played from 8:00 to 11:00. The pictures below are the only evidence that I have because it said on the tickets "NO CAMERAS" and if you know me you know I don't like to break the rules, so I did not take my camera. I was afraid they might take it away from me when I got to the gate and I could not have that. Well is was pretty obvious that we don't get out much b/c everyone else brought their camera in without any problems and snapped pictures like crazy!! Oh well... at least I still have my camera!


Before the concert


After the concert

0 comments: