Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

3 Month Check-up


Ainsley had to go to the doctor today and did great.

She is 25 3/4 inches long (95th percentile), 17lbs 1oz (97th percentile), and head circumference was in the 50th percentile. I don't really know what all that means, but she is perfect to me! I was a little worried I would be told she was too "healthy", but she was just a hair over the weight recommendation for her age and Dr. Grisham was not worried. I was even told to start giving her rice cereal twice a day. I did have to witness another round of shots. I missed out on the shots at 6 weeks and Daniel said it was horrible. This time was not bad. Of course she cried, but recovered quickly and went right to sleep on the ride home. She has been in a great mood tonight and does not seem to be affected one bit.

0 comments: