Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Doctor's Appointment

I went to another doctor's appointment today. We got a dvd of Ainsley's sonogram, but I am not smart enough to figure out how to upload from a dvd and can't get it on the blog. (Any suggestions would be great on that topic) She weighs 3.6 pounds, her heart rate was 162 and she is in a head down position. I will start going every two weeks now, so time has really flown by. I can't believe she will be here in less than 3 months!! I still feel great, but I have hit that "can't get comfortable" stage. My ribs are pretty sore from her pushing on them so much too!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello from an old friend-
I am very glad to see that you and Daniel are doing well. Congrats on the future addition to your family.
Good luck in your future ventures and proud parenthood.