Birthday Tickler

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 24, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS DANIEL!!

I am very proud of my husband. He has gotten a new job with Sherwin-Williams as the Golden Triangle Sales Rep. He has been wanting to do this for some time and it finally worked out for him after giving the company 10 years of service. We will have to make a few changes for this job to work for him, since his territory will be Columbus, Starkville, West Point and Philidelphia. I did not want to leave my job and he can not drive from Saltillo to those areas everyday, so we will be putting our house up for sale soon and moving to the BIG city of Wren, Mississippi. I will still have a 20 minute drive to work, but we will be on the other side of Tupelo and it will take about 30 minutes off his drive to work everyday. This is a great compromise for us to both be extremely happy in our jobs. We have already bought a 3.8 acre lot to build our house on and are very excited to get started. I never thought I would be pregnant and building another house, but our plan is to rebuild this house, which will make everything a lot easier because we know what we already like and what we want to change.



We have lived here for almost 3 years.

0 comments: